Nifty Archive Alliance Donation Form

The Alliance is a not-for-profit organization that serves to protect and promote the right of the GLBTO Community to express their diverse hopes, dreams, aspirations, fantasies, and experiences by sponsoring authors and helping to support the distribution of their works.

If you share our goals, have benefited from our activism, or know someone who has, then we encourage you to donate using one of the methods below. Please consider including the Nifty Archive Alliance in your estate plan.

The Nifty Archive Alliance has been determined to be a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.  All contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law – no tangible goods or service are received in exchange for your donation.

PayPal

Or directly with a credit card:
[ Euro ] [ Pound Sterling ] [ Australian Dollar ]

Contact Information
* = required field
Your Generous Donation
One-time donation:

or monthly recurring donation:

Your credit card number is communicated directly between your web browser and the credit card processor, never seen or recorded by the Nifty Archive Alliance. The charge will appear as Nifty Archive Alliance.

Or, Amazon Smile

Or, send a donation by mail to:

Nifty Archive Alliance
PMB 159
333 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
USA

Checks and Money Orders in U.S. Dollars should be made out to "Nifty Archive Alliance"
We will confirm that a contribution has been received if an email address is included in the letter.

To request a refund for a donation or to report any problems making a donation,
please contact the Nifty Archive Alliance via email at support (at) niftyarchive (dot) net.

Copyright ©2017 Nifty Archive Alliance. All Rights Reserved.